Load Bearing: >20T(static)
Warranty: 12 Months
Body material: GB Cast Aluminium alloy
Power supply: Solar panel(monocrystalline 2.5V/0.2W)
Visual distance: ＞ 800m
Working Mode: Flashing or Constant
Shank: With shank or Without shank
Flashing led road studs Features:
•High shock resistance, energy-saving, environment friendly.
•Automatically starts to work when night falls or with the onset of inclement weather.
•These aluminum alloy LED road studs are naturally charged by the sun.
•The LED lights of solar studs come on automatically as soon as it starts getting dark every night.
•Cost effective, led road studs easy to install and require absolutely no wires or maintenance.
•Dramatically enhances the look of your garden/yard/driveway.
•Specifically designed with road safety in mind and can help to prevent serious accidents and emit rather than reflect light.
•Pavement marker solar led road stud accept OEM/ODM
LED Solar road studs Light Parameters:
|Material:||Heavy-duty casting aluminum|
|Power supply:||The solar panel(monocrystalline 2.5V/0.2W)|
|Working model:|| Blinking or Constant
Charging at daytime and working automatically at night
|LED:||Diameter 5mm;2pcs or 3pcs per side|
|LED colors:||Yellow, White, Red, Green, Blue|
|Life span:||3 years|
|Carton Size:|| 2pcs/box; 60pcs/ctn; Weight: 21kgs; Carton size:58.5*24.5*18.5cm
(2pcs/box; 60pcs/ctn; Weight: 46.30bs; Carton size:23.03″*9.65″*7.28″)
Application of Aluminum led road studs D3:
♥Schools and hospitals
♥High traffic areas
♥Parks and campuses
How to install Aluminum led road studs with shank D3:
1.Carefully mark the distance between the placement of the solar studs. To prevent adverse effects on the ground, use appropriate tools, such as core drills, which have a diameter of 35mm and a depth of 55mm.
2. Remove all debris from the mounting hole.
3. Pour epoxy resin into the hole according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Make sure that the mounting holes are straight. Make sure that the mounting hole is large enough to allow epoxy resin to surround the solar studs.
4. Adjust the lighting surface of the solar road stud to the desired viewing angle.
5. Make sure that the epoxy resin adheres evenly to the mounting hole and the solar studs. Make sure that the bottom of the solar studs is securely mounted on the mounting surface to ensure that zero “surface floating” occurs. (Space between the installation sign and the bottom of the solar studs).
6. After curing the LED solar road studs for 6-8 hours, remove the installation of the isolation facility.